The EnergyWaterFoodNexus (EWFN) is a new science enterprise launched at Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU) through a global public-private partnership that seeks to provide sustainable and innovative solutions for energy, water and food security. The nexus approach is based on the premise that an action in one sector impacts the other. Therefore, the search for solutions must simultaneously investigate all three elements in a new science enterprise.
- July 14th: Last day to Submit Abstracts, and Student Scholarship Applications
- August 16th: Deadline for Tech Expo Booth Reservations
- September 20th: Welcome Reception
- September 21st: Summit Day One, and Alumni & Industry Gala
- September 22nd: Summit Day Two, including Eco-Tour