Join a lively, engaged network of local practitioners, state and federal governments, outreach and extension professionals, non-profit organizations, and private sector representatives to discuss coastal climate issues throughout our region and share actionable information relevant at a decision-making scale.
See the agenda here. Topics include:
- Hurricane Matthew – impacts, lessons learned, rapid response and recovery planning, and disaster communications
- The connections between recovery planning and adaptation planning
- Examples of successful resilience partnerships
- Brainstorming project-specific partnerships for future funding opportunities
- A field trip opportunity in historic downtown Charleston, SC